We offer places for children from 3 months to school starting age. We are open from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, 52 weeks per year (except public holidays).
- Family owned and operated
- A special place for children and their families
- Genuinely high-quality teacher-child ratios
- Carefully selected highly qualified respectful and caring teachers
- Full time and part time sessions
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and late snack included in fees
- Hot two-course lunch offered daily
- We are able to accept 20 hours ECE
What makes us Unique?
Our warm and nurturing teachers welcome children and their families every day.
We provide additional experiences including working with our artists (atelieristas), gardening in our edible garden, clay workshops and Atelier of taste.
We also provide experiences such as the language of clay, music and dance, storytelling and drama, wire and weaving, painting, drawing, poetry, charcoal, pastels, te reo Māori, Spanish, construction , woodworking, science, invention, loose parts, found materials, real life, light and shadow, self portraiture, investigations and projects, planned and spontaneous outings
We offer family exchanges and in-home visits to enrolling families.
We email daily reflections which document the children's day in photos and narrative every day to all families. In addition, we email an Atelierista Blog which documents the work the children have been undertaking in the atelier, including photos and narrative weekly.